Another 'before' pictures shows my desk in the right-hand corner of the room.
1. The room looks bigger without Ed's desk return in the middle of it.
2. I no longer feel claustrophobic, boxed in the corner.
3. The home entertainment computer is now by Ed's desk, so I can no longer cause harm by accidentally kicking wires loose.
4. The blinds on the window can be raised and lowered, as my desk is narrower and easier to reach across than Ed's desk.
5. The window is more open, as it is not blocked by two computer monitors.
6. There is a heater vent by my new spot, so I hopefully won't get as cold in the winter.
7. I can see out the doorway to my left, which also makes me feel less boxed in.