Friday, January 27, 2012

Cleaning up Again!

Yesterday, the ping pong table was covered with books which I had taken downstairs after having cleaned out the study. Today, it is miraculously clean again, and ready for action! I spent the morning trying to find a place to store the top part of my desk, which doesn't fit in the study anymore with my desk in front of the window. It was very large, and Ed didn't think I would be able to finagle a place for it in the storage room. He underestimated the resourcefulness of his very clever wife!

I not only pulled it past the hot water heater, but also made room for it in the back, right underneath our Barbie playhouse! Then, after purging a few books I was able to find a new place for the books displaced in the study! It was a very successful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment