We put up four curtains in the conservatory yesterday. This was no easy feat, requiring a lot of work from both Ed and me. He had to mount the sconces and climb the ladder over and over. I had to sew and hem the fabric. I had to measure them over and over to get the hem right. I also inserted 7 weights (washers) in the bottom of each hem to make them hang nicely. At the end my needle broke and the new needles didn't work (they kept shredding the thread). I was ready to give up! We finally finished up about 10 p.m., tired and a little cranky. It was nice, however, waking up this morning to our lovely new room.