Monday, April 23, 2012

Good Yeast Makes Good Bread

I got this quick and easy hamburger bun recipe from Brittany. The first time I made it the buns were a little heavy. Brittany suggested I try again and buy some new yeast. So, I made them again on Saturday. They turned out perfect the second time! As I added the newly purchased yeast I thought, "Wait a minute. Did I put in two tablespoons the first time, or just two teaspoons of yeast?" Now my only quandary is whether to throw away the old yeast, or try again with the proper measurement!

Check out the recipe at http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/40-Minute-Hamburger-Buns.

And don't mess up the yeast!

2 comments:

  1. The buns look delicious, thanks for including the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard getting old and seeing the old memory go ;)

    ReplyDelete