Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stake Relief Society Event

Barb Keller and I went to the Stake Relief Society activity together on Saturday. We made some pillows for breast cancer patients, had lunch and went to a class on fashion on a budget. The fashion class was surprisingly helpful with lots of ideas about how to adapt clothes that have sheer sleeves or low necks. It was very practical advice. Barb told me a lot of bird watcher stories, and suggested more ways I can spend money on my newest hobby!

1 comment:

  1. You will have to share ways on how to adapt clothes with low necks and sheer sleeves. I need that not because I am modest, but because of loose hanging skin.

    I know you have more discretionary spending than most, but it seems the guilt of spending on something that is a want not a need is still there.

    It amazes me that the buyers on House Hunters always want to be around shops and restaurant. I guess these folk believe in living hard, dying young and leaving a beautiful memory.

    ReplyDelete