Sunday, September 1, 2013

How I Spent My Saturday

Ed and I started our day out by cleaning the church. The nice thing about this ward is that the church is so small it can actually be cleaned in an hour if enough people show up. We were on vacuuming duty yesterday.

After that we dropped by the doctor's office to see if I had conjunctivitis. I had decided (through reading on the internet) that an infection had to be causing the blurring of my contact lenses. I've been suffering for 2 months now. Sure enough, the doctor said I had pink eye, gave me some ointment and told me not to wear my contacts till the treatment is done. It is a pain wearing glasses, but I'm cautiously optimistic that soon I'll finally be able to see well again!

1 comment:

  1. My eye is feeling gummy just looking at your eye. I hope you didn't spread a plague across China. Instead of Typhoid Mary, you'd be known as Pink-eye'd Judy. :)

    ReplyDelete