Sunday, December 8, 2013

Snowy Sunday

We got our first snow of the season today. It's been a while since we've seen this much snow, as last year we hardly got any snow at all. I just found out why there is animated snow falling in my picture. Picasa added it in their AutoAwsome feature when I uploaded it from my tablet. Very interesting!

I stayed home from church sick today, and it wasn't snowing when Ed left at 9 a.m. After Sacrament meeting they sent everyone home, so I was surprised when Ed woke me up at 11:30 to find it had snowed while I was sleeping!

In about 6 hours we got 6 inches of snow.

Happily, I was too sick to help clean the driveway, but Ed did a good job! Coda wouldn't even go outside to help him!

I did make myself useful in the house, however, cooking up a nice pot of hot stew, which we enjoyed when Ed came in from the cold! It was nice being snowbound!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it should be Christmas already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee.....Ed I have a snow blower! We have had about 8 inches here where we live in Utah. Hope Judy is feeling better!

    -Chuck & Renee

    ReplyDelete