Thursday, January 28, 2016

Ringmaster


I got to be the ringmaster for a day tonight. Linda, our fearless bell choir leader is out for a few weeks to recuperate from surgery, so she let me have a crack at directing the rehearsals tonight. It was a lot of fun. Oh, the power of the baton! I might have a sore throat tomorrow from counting out loud so much, and I also might wake up in the middle of the night humming "Hallelujah" and singing "1-and-a, 2-and-a, 3-and-a, 4-and-a" over and over! Thank heaven the bell choir members know what they're doing and how to set up for choir.

I also appreciated Helen and Reagan (with Barb in the middle) for subbing tonight for missing choir members. They're such good sports, and I know from band they'll play anything they're asked to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment