Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Denver Again

I drove to Denver all by myself today. Ed was so nice to let me drive his fancy new car. I was afraid mine might get another flat tire!

It is fun to see Crystal in her own home (apartment).

I enjoyed going to Crystal's dulcimer lesson with her. I liked her teacher because he not only makes beautiful arrangements, but also thinks Crystal is a dulcimer savante!


We met Aunt Verlene for dinner at Sweet Tomatoes, and she brought me her prize winning wolf painting for my lodge room in the basement! He won best of show at her painters' club art show! I'm excited to take him to Utah!

Everything was great, except for the leaf bug over Crystal's doorway. He scared the daylights out of us and almost kept us from getting home!

No comments:

Post a Comment