Monday, January 9, 2017

Back in Therapy

I started therapy on my wrist again today.

It felt good to feel good enough to do it. I changed therapists, as well and was very happy that Dry Creek Therapy had a real therapist who spent time with me and really knew what he was doing. In 8 visits to Alpine Therapy I met the therapist briefly on the first day  and was treated only by assistants who were college students majoring in exercise science. Hopefully, I'll start seeing some real progress now!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I did my internship at Alpine Therapy! That place is such a scam! You should report them!! College students have no business working on patients without supervision. I trained so many people without have any certification or license. People pay for all these services and the owners just use interns as free labor. I think they are so dishonest! If I had been more knowledgable at the time I would have reported them to BYU. I cannot believe they are still doing this almost a decade later!

    ReplyDelete