Friday, August 24, 2018

Drugged Out

It was emotional and comforting to have Ed at my side as I started my Rituximab treatments yesterday. I was still full of bloat,  and sleep deprived, as I was on medication that made me pee every 10 minutes! I wasn't ready for more! It was also hard to hear my bone marrow biopsy results were not more definitive. I continue to be atypical, but possibly still SMLZ (or not). It is not fun being different! More Rituximab today. It seemed relatively benign. I was knocked out by the benadryl that went with it, so don't remember much! I'm waiting for my weight to see if I can allow myself to feel better!

4 comments:

  1. Sending much love, beautiful Judy - you are in our fervent prayers and hearts .... ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love, Tricia, Linda, and all your Glendale-ites♥♥♥♥♥♥

      Delete
  2. Thinking about you, Judy. You are such a trouper. We are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending love and hugs! You are strong and amazing. You will get through this! If you ever need company, I can always stop by.

    ReplyDelete