Sunday, August 26, 2018

Home Again

I came home from the hospital yesterday. Thankfully, Ed found me something to wear that was stretchy enough to accommodate 27 pounds of bloat! It is so uncomfortable that it makes my entire body ache all over! The good news is my white blood count went down to 108k! The bad news is I am fatigued, light-headed, bloated, achy, dizzy and cotton-mouthed!

I'm so grateful for the many acts of kindness that have been shown us, and for Ex's patience and consideration!  I feel grateful that my prognosis is good, and can't wait to feel better!

One good thing that has come out of this ordeal is that Ed has learned to make an awesome smothie!

1 comment:

  1. I love the quote “ What cancer cannot do – cancer is so limited... It cannot cripple love. It cannot shatter hope. It cannot crorrode faith. It cannot destroy piece. It cannot kill friendship. I cannot suppressed memories. It cannot silence courage. It cannot invade the soul. It cannot steal eternal life. It cannot conquer the spirit .”
    You demonstrated this to us all.

    ReplyDelete