Monday, January 31, 2011

Master Closet

Ed spent the last two weekends renovating our master closet. It was big enough, but with only one bar around the perimeter, it didn't offer a good way of organizing our clothes.   I'm posting before and after pictures. My side of the closet is first, then Ed's side. 


I designed the new closet in Coreldraw, and I also helped paint the shelf supports. Other than that I tried not to get in the way too much.


I'm thrilled with the results! I'm hoping that when Ed's aching body recovers from the rigors of construction work, he'll also be able to relax, look on his handiwork and contemplate the joys of having a place for everything and everything in its place! Thank you Ed!



2 comments:

  1. Now that some great organization! Good job Ed! Quite the "honey do" accomplishment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great! We finally got winter, it's nine degrees right now and tomorrow is suppose to be even colder.

    ReplyDelete