Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Walk

After we slept in from our late night vigil on New Year's Eve, we worked up some energy to walk the fire road. What a great way to start the new year. Here is a great picture of Coda posing on Whale Rock.


I got everyone else to pose in the abandoned house we passed along the way. Amanda and Coda got the view from the front door.
I liked the light and different colors of the wood. in this picture of Brittany and John.
I'll bet this reminds Ed of the months we spent with our kitchen torn apart after we moved to Maryland.
I'm thinking we could use this lake cabin for our summer retreat.


1 comment:

  1. When I was younger mom wanted me to paint a picture of the poor farm where she was raise.I could never get a clear idea of what it looked like, but now, I think I have it.

    ReplyDelete