Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Dog Walk

This is undoubtedly the most beautiful time of the year! Not to take anything away from Christmas time, but generally winter has a few pretty, snowy days followed by months of slush and dirt.

Fall is spectacular every day for months, especially here in Maryland! I took Coda for a walk this afternoon. We enjoyed the colorful fall leaves on the ground, just as much as the ones still clinging to the trees. Look at at the pathway strewn with pine needles!

What would make the walk even nicer would be if Coda didn't pull on the leash! She knows so many tricks, that I'm sure she could learn this one. The question is: "Do I have the patience to teach it?"

1 comment:

  1. My secret? I take Brandy to the dog park 1st, then when she is all wore out, I can take her for a walk.

    ReplyDelete