Friday, October 4, 2013

Crystal and Colorado

Crystal picked me up at the airport in Denver yesterday and I took her to dinner. It was fun seeing her cute apartment. They finally put pictures on the wall--after only 10 months of living there. We had dinner at Mimi's, where I bought some muffins to take to my Literary Sojourn in Steamboat springs this weekend. We got some extras for her, as she's feeding the missionaries and a few other friends tonight and she thought they would be great with her breakfast casserole. I helped her cut the onions (which make her cry) before Martha dropped by and picked me up to take me to Centennial to get ready for our big Bookies weekend in the mountains!

1 comment:

  1. Those muffins look so good. Travel safe today! Mountain web cams show a lot of fog.

    ReplyDelete