Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What Price Beauty?

I had minor surgery on my chin yesterday. I want to get the scar to be a little less obvious. I had a little cancer cell removed a few years ago, which left me with a cleft chin. This wasn't so bad, except it was slightly off center. Last year the doctor cut it open and restitched it, which was much better, but still left a divot at the top of the scar. Since it bugged me I thought I'd try one more time to see if they can get rid of the dimple.  I took this "before" picture of myself. My neck looks like a wattle and I'm worried about a little dimple on my chin! 

I should never have read 

I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman by Nora Ephron. It was a funny book, but I hadn't noticed my neck before reading that several years ago. It's been going downhill from there! Can you say turtleneck?

2 comments:

  1. Whats that on top of your head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering what was coming out of my head as well! Some strange Halloween ghost!

      Delete