Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Origami Owl Party

Carrie hosted an Origami Owl party last night. Her friend, Deon is a consultant. They sell necklaces with magnetic lockets that you can put charms in.

It was fun picking what things you wanted to put in your locket! I love necklaces anyway, so this was a fun activity for me. If you want to see what they sell, you can visit Deon's website at http://dtait.origamiowl.com/index.cfm.

And if that wasn't good enough, Carrie capped it off with a nice selection of fall refreshments. The caramel apples were to die for! I had a taste of the M&M, Apple Pie and Heath Bar! They were all great, but I find myself wondering if she has any Heath Bar left over...

2 comments:

  1. And just last month we were complaining about how hard it was to find cute charms. It is as if the universe heard us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, Judy! It was great to see you there.

    ReplyDelete