Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Family Time

One of the nice things about being sick is having visits from people you don't see often. Ed and I enjoyed going out to lunch yesterday with my California cousin Kathy and her husband, Larry. It was also great to feel good enough to get out!

One of the bad parts about being sick is missing out on family events. I had to cancel my trip to Durham, but was able to watch a live stream of my nephew Sandy's wedding yesterday morning. I wish I could have been there with my 4 sisters and my mom! They looked like they were having fun without me!

Another great thing about having a few days off from the hospital was spending some time with Brittany and John and the girls. It was great getting some hugs!

We're back at Huntsman today. I feel fine, but have some swelling in my right arm from the IV. Last week it was the left arm.

On a less happy note, my WBC is 166 this morning. The staff is telling us my cancer is not responding as well as they hoped. It just doesn't quit!

No comments:

Post a Comment