Saturday, September 29, 2018

Grandchild Therapy

We had some special time with Mabel and Clementine yesterday.  I was feeling good enough to get down on the floor with them and read a few books!

I also enjoyed watching then make cookies with Brittany!

Brittany let them ice the cookies by themselves, which seemed risky,  but she made sure they we protected with bibs!

Ed and I went out front and helped the girls draw sidewalk pictures, after which I was worn out and took a nap!

We ended the evening with a pajama party! The girls played with the dollhouse, as well as in it. It's held up well for being 30 years old!

When John got home from work we had fun trying to get the perfect action shot of him playing with the kids! I'll bet his arm muscles are sore tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment