Friday, September 14, 2018

Retiring Life

Ed and I went to see Crazy Rich Asians with Barbara and Kent yesterday afternoon. We decided to do it in style and go to the VIP theater in the District. The chairs not only reclined and were heated, but the staff brought us blankets! It was super comfortable and I was able to stay awake for the whole crazy show!

We had lunch at Cubby's which didn't fill me up, so we also ate a tub of popocorn afterwards at the theater. We were celebrating my labs from the morning. My WBC has been stable at 106 for the past few days, so the doctor gave me three days off! We don't have to go to Huntsman till Monday! The dizziness and weakness still hasn't worn off, and I am not really looking forward to another round of treatment next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment