Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goodbye Family, Goodbye Christmas!

Crystal, Brittany, John and Abby all left for Salt Lake City this morning. I told Ed I'd drive to the airport with him, but sadly, there was no room for me after we packed all the bags in the car! So, I kissed them goodbye and went back to bed, (It was 5:30 a.m., after all!)

Ed and I cleaned up Christmas today. As wonderful as it is having the house all decorated for the holidays, it is always equally wonderful to put everything away in the basement. The house looks so clean and crisp now!

Coda was also glad to have things back to normal. After we cleared away the boxes and trees, she returned to her perch on the back of the couch, watching for errant deer in our backyard. She, like us, likes to have order in her world!

No comments:

Post a Comment