Saturday, January 19, 2013

Helen's Bead-Day

Helen had a birthday this week, and celebrated by inviting a few friends over to make necklaces with her. Traci made her a watermelon cake!

We moved the party to the Bush basement, as Helen's kids had been sick this week. It was convenient for Amanda and me, but Helen had to bring over boxes of all her beads.

I did a nice turquoise and tan bead necklace with matching earrings and enjoyed watching what creations everyone else came up with.

Just before midnight we finished up and took a picture of ourselves in our new jewelry. I wonder if a few husbands weren't home wondering what happened to their wives! It was a good opportunity for me to visit with the younger mothers. I learned a few things about potty training! (Mostly that I'm glad I'm not into it anymore!)

No comments:

Post a Comment