Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pearl Strings at Copper Ridge

The Pearl Strings took their show to Copper Ridge this morning. We had a great time, and thought many of the residents enjoyed it as well. Those that could clapped and sang along.

Afterwards we went to Panera and talked about how good we were, as well as a number of other very interesting topics!

A nice lady offered to take our picture. I wonder if she knew she was taking a picture of The Pearl Strings! (Jen, Helen, June, Reagan, and Judy)

My video camera turned off half way through the program, but here are a few of our songs:

Jambalaya was fun for me because I actually get to sing one verse all by myself!


The Skye Boat Song had extra meaning to us, as some of us enjoyed seeing it as the theme song for the series, "Outlander."



June did a great job on Our Love is Here to Stay! Jen's clarinet added the perfect accent!



Cuanto Le Gusta is a crazy, fun nonsense song. I got to tell Reagan to ride a goat in it. She did not want to ride the goat!





No comments:

Post a Comment