Friday, June 26, 2015

Youth Conference Hosts

Ed and I are hosting 5 boys for the Columbia Stake Youth Conference. We picked them up at 9 p.m. and drop them off at the church at 7:45 a.m. We were asked to feed them a snack at night and a hearty breakfast in the morning. In between, we got to know the boys just a little. It turned out some of them are pretty musical!

They didn't eat as much hearty breakfast as I had planned on. I think they stayed up too late, and were too tired to eat in the morning. (And my pancakes were not as light and fluffy as I had hoped).

We were a little nervous that we wouldn't know what to do with five boys, but they were happy with their big basement full of ping pong, Foosball and billiards. They provided their own entertainment and Ed and I went to bed several hours before they did!

No comments:

Post a Comment