Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Berry PIcking Walk

Coda asked if we could go for a walk this morning, please. We were happy to comply, and I packed a bag with some containers to pick raspberries along the way.;

We found lots of bushes along the fire road, and were brave enough to get our legs all scratched up just for a few berries.

Harper and Coda both spit out their berries. I'm glad we didn't have to share them with the dogs.

I plan to share mine with Ed, although he is generally averse to eating things he knows came out of nature! He prefers the grocery store variety. Let's not tell him I washed off a few ants when I got home!

4 comments:

  1. Those are wineberries. They grow wild all over Maryland, one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You learn something new everyday! They are just as tasty as raspberries!

      Delete
    2. You learn something new everyday! They are just as tasty as raspberries!

      Delete
    3. You learn something new everyday! They are just as tasty as raspberries!

      Delete