Saturday, July 25, 2015

Running Shoe Rack

Since my sister gave me a FitBit a year and a half ago I've been averaging about 13,000 steps per day. It takes a lot of effort to get that many steps in each day, and several pairs of running shoes. Suzanne and I take the dogs walking on the fire trail most of the time, and it is muddy, wet and rugged back there. We entertain ourselves by trying to match our shoes, socks and shirts. I'm proud to be the owner of 5 pairs of running shoes.

I'm also proud to have finally organized them in the mud room closet. I bought a rack and sorted through shoe mountain this afternoon. Between Ed and myself, we threw out 5 pairs of old shoes, and I can now easily find the color I want when I come bounding downstairs for my walk each day! It looks like I still need a red and black pair...


No comments:

Post a Comment