Thursday, July 30, 2015

Under the Blue Umbrella

Suzanne invited me to tag along with her to Ocean City yesterday. Since I'd only been there in March, it seemed like a good opportunity to have the real fun-in-the-sun experience.

But, because I don't want too much sun, I also enjoyed renting a pretty blue umbrella for the day!

Drew and Samuel enjoyed boogey-boarding all day.

The waves were strong enough that they were able to catch a lot of waves.

We took a walk to the jetty and along the boardwalk to get our 10,000 steps in.

The mossy rocks at the end reminded me of Land's End in England.

On the way home we stopped to let the boys drive some go carts.

We also stopped for the ladies at a farmers produce stand where we bought some fresh Pennsylvania peaches!

It was a fun day enjoying some of the best Maryland has to offer!


No comments:

Post a Comment