Thursday, April 27, 2017

Rocks, Roots and Ruts: Obstacles in Path

There are a few obstacles along our walking paths in Lambert Park. I've been thinking many of them start with the letter 'R."

Rocks is number one. Big ones and little ones. I tripped on a rock like these when I broke my wrist!

Roots is number two! Some attack from the side like this ones, and some are broken off stumps hiding right in the middle of the path!

Three is ruts. Some of the paths have a deep grove in the middle where bicycles have work a narrow path. It's hard for feet to fit in the narrow groove.

Ed and I thought it would make a great topic for a gospel talk! Life obstacles can be compared with rocks, roots and ruts!

On an interesting note, you might be able to work the homonym "route" into the talk, as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment