Saturday, November 9, 2013

Fall, Fridays, Food and Football

I love Ed's 9-80 days. He works an extra hour each day and gets every other Friday off work. We enjoyed taking the dog for a walk along the fire trail yesterday. During the football season people in Baltimore all wear purple on Fridays. It is actually called purple Friday. We dressed Coda up appropriately for her walk.

It wasn't all play for poor Ed, he had to finish mixing songs for our Christmas CD, which I'm happy to say has been accomplished! I posted them all on the tab of my blog entitled Christmas by the Fire. We're pretty excited about this year's songs!

Our neighbor across the street had given us some chestnuts from her tree, which I roasted in the oven last night (not by the fire). However, it was a warm and cozy evening eating chestnuts and listening to Christmas music!

No comments:

Post a Comment