Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Physicians, Family and Feet

Ed is in Australia on business, so I thought I'd spend a few days in Utah rather than be home alone all week. With Mom and Brittany both here, I have plenty to do to keep me busy.

Today was Mom's day to visit two of her doctors. I am happy to report that she is doing very well. Her blood pressure was 124/62! Not bad for a woman of 85! Her lack of strength to work as hard as she used to frustrates her, but she's not sure what would be a normal way to feel at this age, as she's never been here before.


We stopped by to see Aunt Nadine and Uncle Markel who are doing well. The sisters enjoyed looking at some old pictures and talking about the good old days in Fairview. I used to think they looked alike, but now see that my mom takes after her dad and Nadine takes after their mother.

We did a little shopping then took a pedicure break, which left us feeling all relaxed and happy. My feet felt so soft afterwards that it felt like I was walking on marshmallows! We're planning on relaxing some more this evening so we have plenty of strength tomorrow to wash and hang curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment