Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Stopover in Denver

I had the unexpected pleasure of seeing Crystal yesterday at the Denver airport. I had a 1 hour and 45 minutes layover, which was not really going to be very helpful (by the time you get through security and take the train), but when I found out she was dropping off her friend, Alisha at the airport, I decided to see if we could connect. I was waiting at the airport in Salt Lake City when I heard them announce the boarding for an adjacent flight (also to Denver) I asked if they could put me on the earlier flight. It worked out great, and we were able to have dinner together before I caught my flight to Baltimore. It was great to have some time together, but it just whetted my appetite for having all my girls home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment