Thursday, March 28, 2013

Eli's Gone, Hold Your Hearts Girls!

My nephew, Eli, is getting married this weekend. He and his fiancee, Lacy, were nice enough to invite me to dinner last night.They made Pad Thai, which was delicious!
Brittany and John picked me up at the airport and joined us for dinner. Before dinner we fit just right in Eli's love sack. 
Barbara and Kent (parents of the groom) heard there was a party going on and drove out a day early from Denver. I was so impressed that Eli and Lacy were able to have us all over just a few days before their wedding. Eli has always bragged (and I mean REALLY bragged) about how easy it would be for him to put a wedding together. We always rolled our eyes when he went on about how people seem to make it harder than it is. But he and Lacy were so relaxed and gracious last night. I hate to admit it, but in this case Eli might be right!



No comments:

Post a Comment