Friday, March 8, 2013

Ringing Chimes in Ocean City

My bell choir is participating in a big festival this weekend, which gave me the opportunity to see the famous Ocean City on Maryland's Eastern Shore. We got a great hotel with a room that has a balcony facing the beach. The ocean is beautiful but very cold and formidable looking!


The Sheppards gave me a lift down with them, and we enjoyed going out to dinner together before our first practice.

Our fearless leader, Linda, had everything set up for us when we got here. There are a lot of bell choirs participating, and they have all practiced just as hard as we have, so the sound is pretty incredible.

There are also some nice vendors, and I have picked up a few momentos of the trip. Ed will have to wait till tomorrow when he and Amanda join me to see what he bought me!

No comments:

Post a Comment