Thursday, January 15, 2015

Afternoon at the Museum

I flew to Utah for a visit today. John picked me up at the airport and we met Brittany at the Monte L. Bean Museum where she works.. She gave us a behind the scenes tour of the museum. This wolverine was very scary. They use it for education and let kids (and some adults) pet it.

The new atrium is so bright and cheerful and has some two story giraffes in the center.

The have a bunch of live animals that they use for education. It's nice that Brittany is not afraid of snakes. Neither is John. I touched it briefly.

They have a gigantic storage area for the animals they haven't got room to display. It reminded me of my music box collection. I had to stop when I filled up the curio cabinet. They should have stopped when they filled up the museum! This was just a fraction of it!

This cute bear was just my size!

My mom met us in Provo for Mexican dinner and shopping. It was delicious and the shopping was fun. It was so much fun that I'm looking forward to doing some more with Mom and Annette tomorrow!

I like my cute little new laptop. You can't see it, but it is great for blogging on the road! Thanks, Ed, for keeping me in computers!

No comments:

Post a Comment