Tuesday, December 15, 2015

The Christmas Visitor Book Review

I love hosting events at our house during the holidays. It was fun setting a festive table for book club last night.

I tried out a new recipe from my neighbor, Rebecca--an Ethiopian chicken dish called Doro Wat. Don't tell the book club ladies, but it called for TWO sticks of butter! It was a little spicy for Suzanne, but I'm excited about eating the leftovers for the rest of the week!

Although not everyone enjoyed the book, The Christmas Visitor, as much as I did, we all agreed that it had a nice Christmas message about forgiveness and hope. It is not every murder mystery that is able to slip in a slightly spiritual theme! Good job, Anne Perry!

For our review, see: http://bookitsisters.com/the-christmas-visitor/

No comments:

Post a Comment