Sunday, August 4, 2019

Clark Planetarium and Great Grandma's House

Saturday morning we went to the planetarium to celebrate John's birthday. They have lots of interactive exhibits, and plenty of places I could sit and watch!

Crystal came to town for the weekend and enjoyed exploring with the kids. They enjoyed feeding Crystal's quarters into the Black Hole.

We watched an animated movie about the perfect little planet (Earth) that was surprisingly informative! I learned a lot. Ed may have slept through some of it, which was okay, as he already knew everything.

We stopped by to see my Mom's new house. The kids loved the playset in the back yard.

Too bad grandma wasn't there to see them enjoy it! She moves in on Wednesday.

They also loved the lawn chairs set up temporarily in the living room!

And to keep them wanting to come back soon, the tire swing in the front yard was just the right size for the two of them!

In the evening Crystal and I went into production on Judy Cancer buttons. Hopefully, I can get them sent out to those who requested them before I go into the hospital for chemo, probably on Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Can I request a Judy Cancer button? I think of you two often. Don''t know if you heard our news but Claire was engaged last year, but her fiance accidently shot himself and he died from it. It has been a hard year. The anniversary comes up soon in OCtober. I am glad you are doing so well. You are such a blessing to so many . Janet Maisel.

    ReplyDelete