Friday, August 16, 2019

Lazy Susan, Low Platelets and Lunch

We met David at Mom's house after labs yesterday. My platelets were 23, even lower than Monday! We'll stop taking the antiviral drug that is suppressing the platelets, and hopefully, next week they'll recover so I can start chemo again. In the meantime, it's great to be getting out a little.

Mom doesn't have room in her new cupboards for her lazy susan, so I was happy to inherit it! Our family has many fond memories of this spinning tray full of olives, cranberry sauce and sweet pickles!

We went to China Dragon in Millcreek for lunch. I was in the mood for Chinese food. Again, David didn't complain, although he's been living in China the last two months! I felt bad about that when it dawned on me. It was fun having my brother Jon and his wife Sara, as well as their daughter, Rachel, join us. I was sorry I didn't get a picture. But the food was great and the company was terrific!




No comments:

Post a Comment