Thursday, August 29, 2019

Where the Crawdads Sing and Platelets up

We had book club yesterday, after a long hiatus. The group said they would come to the hospital if necessary, but I was feeling fine and had even read the book!

We all liked Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens. The descriptions of the marsh were beautiful, and there was a mystery and a love story. What more could you ask?

It was also just nice being together after several months off (some of which were unpleasant for me)!

We got a new kitchen table delivered today. It is narrower, but longer than our old one. It also expands to fit more people. We're thinking it fits much nicer in the space.

My platelets yesterday were 14, up from 12 last week! I'm going to have an IVIG infusion today and tomorrow to see if it can help clear up my CMV virus, which comes and goes. I'm hoping it will clear up my cough (which I've had for almost 6 weeks now). I'm still feeling fine, and other blood numbers are good.


No comments:

Post a Comment