Friday, August 9, 2019

Fire and Water and Low Platelets

My platelets were 35 yesterday, too low to start chemo, which gives me another weekend at home! All my other numbers are good, though, so we're not worried.

Ed assembled our new propane fire pit in anticipation of roasting marshmallows with the girls last night.

Brittany helped him assemble some new chairs that go with the fire pit! I watched the girls and had plenty of energy to do that. It almost feels like "old Judy" is back!

After dinner we ran over to Creekside Park to see the "Chalk the Block" paintings. They were fantastic! However it started to rain and we had to hurry. By the time we got home it was pouring, and continued for a couple of hours!

 Needless to say it ruined our s'mores evening, and I imagine it also ruined the chalk paintings. We were glad we got to see them before they washed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment