Thursday, August 1, 2019

Walk About

Ed and I got up early and went for a walk in Creekside Park yesterday. I was only able to manage one mile, and we chose Creekside because it is flat, but it felt good to be walking outside for a  change. The cooler weather was terrific, too.

We stopped by to check the progress of the Sardoni's pickleball court. It is all paved, just waiting for the top coat of paint! It looked so fantastic. I wanted to play, but would have had to stand in one place with my paddle outstretched, hoping the ball might  come my way. And if I did hit the ball, it could very well have tipped me over as I'm not all that stable yet!

We saw Dr. Halwani today. My platelets were down to 55, and need to be at 75 to start more chemo, so we'll wait till Monday and check again. I can't say I'm sorry to have a weekend at home before starting treatment again!





!


No comments:

Post a Comment