Saturday, August 31, 2019

Friday and Infusions

I had IVIG infusions on Thursday and Friday. Each one took four hours, but I passed the time on Thursday visiting with Chuck Norton. Renee had to be a tour guide at the Beehive House and Ed dropped over at my sister Barbara's house to help her install a TV antenna.

My platelets went down to 10, so I also went in on Saturday for a platelet infusion. I'm happy I have a port and didn't have to have IV anxiety. We went to the U of U South Jordan hospital all three days and it was nice to have a shorter drive.

Ed and I went for a 2.2 mile walk in Lambert Park on Friday and saw some great flowers in bloom. This is a Western Aster.

And this is my favorite late bloomer, the red-root buckwheat. It is prolific this year!

The Nuttalls came over in the evening. Mabel is starting to be able to pump on the swing finally! Grandma and Grandpa are VERY happy about that! So are Mommy and Daddy!

We enjoyed s'mores and sitting by the fire in the evening. These are the best days of summer.

It was fun getting cuddles from Mabel and Clementine. They both preferred the cheese and crackers to the s'mores! Oh, to be so young and foolish!

No comments:

Post a Comment