Wednesday, August 7, 2019

New Blogging Table

I broke down and bought a tilting table for my laptop. I'm hoping it makes blogging easier. While I can sit in a chair now, it is easier to sit at an incline. Hopefully, the table will also work well in the hospital.

I'm still home, as my platelets need come up to 75 before I can start chemo again. They were only 41 on Monday. We hope they are up to 75 tomorrow when we go in for labs. In which case we would go to the hospital on Friday to start chemo.

Ed and I went for a walk in Lambert Park this morning. I wanted to go up to Grove Spring, but had to rest a lot along the way up. We hadn't been up since last fall! Going downhill was much easier, but I was still exhausted when we got home after l.23 miles.

In the afternoon Brittany picked us up at the car dealer, where we dropped off the Santa Fe for an oil change and servicing. It was fun going over to University Place and watching the kids play while we waited.

Clementine stayed mostly in the dry spaces, although she did try to take her clothes off to go in the water.

Mabel was happy to take Brittany's suggestion to get wet in her shorts! We were happy that by the time we got some dry clothes for Mabel and a bite to eat for us our car was ready to pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment