Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Productive Day at Brittany's House

Brittany and I spent the morning sorting the contents of boxes in her living room and basement. We were so proud of ourselves that we went to lunch at Zupa's cafe in the afternoon.  It was just like being at Panera, with good soups and salads. Plus, they give free chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert!

I love the amount of light in Brittany and John's new home. Apparently, the cats and the baby love it, too. They all lined up to catch some rays this afternoon.

The living room looked so nice when we finished clearing out the boxes. The musical instruments around the fireplace added the final touch.

I went back to Grandma's house for a well deserved rest. I finished my blog and am curling up on the couch with cousin Nikki's latest book, Refine (by Nichole Van). It wraps up everything from the first three books, and I'm enjoying it immensely!

I'm looking forward to seeing Ed tomorrow and introducing him to Mabel.

No comments:

Post a Comment