Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Nebo Loop with Mom

Yesterday Ed and I drove the Nebo loop with Mom. It was nice getting out of the heat of the valley, up to cool mountains. We stopped and Payson lakes and walked one mile paved trail around Big East Lake.
I've learned the names of so many wildflowers in the past 3 months, but there were many more flowers up there that I didn't recognize and had never seen before!

We also got out of the car to take the short walk to the Hell's Kitchen overlook. It was just like being in Bryce Canyon!

The views along the ride were fantastic with layer upon layer of mountains in the distance!

We stopped for lunch at JC Mickelson's in Nephi. The food was delicious! I had a Utah scone. Mmm!

It was also very entertaining watching the model train going around the restaurant! I wished we had Mabel with us to get excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment