Saturday, May 11, 2019

Congratulations, Nolan!

Yesterday we were able to see our son-in-law receive his doctorate in Musical Arts at the University of Iowa. It was so nice that they live streamed it just for us. I cried.

Later the music therapist visited us. She came with a guitar and a list of songs she could sing. We chose "Don't Fence Me In, Scarborough Fair, and Rollin' in the Deep. I was impressed that she could pull off the Adele song! She says she has ukuleles she can bring when she visits me in BMT.

We were grateful for the tortellini soup Marti Nuttall dropped by. And the Damit Doll from Robin. I was too weak to whack anything with the doll, but I've been trying to walk today between naps. The swelling is going down on my bad PICC arm, but I'm still pretty weak. Poor Ed is doing everything! It is nice to be home, but would be even better if I had some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment