Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Teary Day

Brittany came over yesterday and we all had a good cry. It was a nice day to go out on the patio and wail a bit. I feel better every day, and just can't believe there isn't a glimmer of hope for me.

I had a new PICC line put in the left arm yesterday. Ed and Brittany got to watch it. It's a pretty interesting process if you're not on the receiving end of it!

Brittany also washed and braided my hair which made me feel pretty. I'm feeling good today. The shortness of breath is pretty much gone. My right pick arm is still sore and the left one is just thinking about getting worked up.

My WBC this morning is 254. Down a little. We hope it is enough that the doctor will let us be patient and continue on Campath. The treatment gives me rigors and chills afterwards, but other than that is not to painful. We haven't seen the doc yet, so fingers crossed...





5 comments:

  1. You are a giant piece of our hearts, Judy Bush. Both of our family and of the hundreds of families you touch with your amazingness. Your light and your music and your crazy, busy, creative mind inspire us all. So many of us are beseeching the heavens to let us have you a good bit longer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS This is Robin Reichman. My family calls me Mops 🙃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks so cute! I'm happy to you're feeling ok, Hugs to all of you ♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. How with all you are going through, you’re still better at journaling than I am?! Thank you for sharing your journey. I have been thinking of you all day (and all night too). As Robin said, I am praying for you to be with us a lot longer! You have definitely made my life better for being part of it. ��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers every day coming from here.If attitude and spirit could heal you would be 200 per cent. I can not imagine how hard this journey is. Yet like the energizer bunny you are always making the light shine. Phyllis

    ReplyDelete