Thursday, May 23, 2019

New View

This is my new view, from room 4519. Not the best, but better than the terrarium! I especially love watching the rain!

My new regiment caused me very little pain, and I'm still pumped up and happy from the Dexemethasone which I get for 4 days.

 This is my new schedule of drugs going over a 14 day period. I'll be home for a week in the middle.

I'm feeling optimistic because I feel good today. The PA said I was a champion sit down/stander upper. He timed me!

And guess who brought me some Maryland love today--Reagan!! It was so fantastic to see her. And hear her recorded messages from my Maryland friends! Helen, I loved your song and have been to your secret place by the river!

Reagan also brought her boyfriend, Wes. While I was happy to meet him and he seems like a very nice fellow, his very presence denied me the opportunity to grill Reagan! We need a Pearl String Session for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment