Thursday, May 2, 2019

Going home tomorrow

This is some of my team, including the doctor and PA doing rounds, as well as the pharmacy staff. Who knew that pharmacy calls so many of the shots?

I went full dose on Campath today, and was drugged so much that I didn't have an initial reaction. About an hour after the infusion I took to bed with chills and a fever. I got more drugs to help with that and simply don't remember much of the rest of the day!

The was so wiped out that I didn't get up for dinner till almost 9 pm, just before room service closes.

I'm off my IV drip, but am on oxygen. Hope that clears up before tomorrow.

I get a free weekend at home now, only having to be back Monday, Wednesday and Friday for infusions.


I only gained about 10 pounds this trip to the hospital, much better than the 27 I gained in 5 days in August. Apparently, whining constantly to the staff about the rate of the saline drip actually helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment