Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

Brittany, John and the girls came over for dinner and to celebrate Mother's Day. Brittany made vegetable kabobs and scalloped potatoes, which were delicious!

Ed barbecued some gigantic steaks, and I was able to eat the whole thing! That is the first time I've been able to finish a meal in a long time. It was a great accomplishment! And I sat up for the whole meal, too!

Brittany also made a great German chocolate cake, which again, I ate! It was like the old Judy is back. We Skyped Amanda and Crystal and opened presents. I got a banjo uke, which I'm hoping to feel well enough to take to the hospital with me for the BMT.

I feel so much better today. But I'm also terrified to go in to the hospital tomorrow. They have us scheduled just for labs, not an infusion. If there is a surprise WBC, there might also be a surprise infusion. We're praying that the poisons in my system have been doing their work this weekend, and that my white blood count will go down again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment